I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, February 25, 2005

Being Single

I was working in my aunt's office yesterday. She needed my help coz the office was short-handed. Anyways, we went out for lunch & she asked me, "So you dun have a bf now?" Told her I was still single & liking it this way, she also knows about Ryan & other guys too. It's really surprising that I can juz yak about everything to her. After work, on the way back home in the car, we touched on this topic again & I remember telling her that "I really can't imagine myself sharing my life with another person". Her response was, "I think the girls in our family has that kinda strength to handle this singlehood." Come to think of it, look at 2 of my aunts, their single, independent & close to family, most importantly they're happy. Thank GoD for such strength in this family man!

Oh oh oh....another thing I pointed out was that the girls in our family are literally too loud for most men out there to accept & she totally agreed. So happy that my aunt have such a wonderful husband who doesn't mind her loudness - hee hee coz she's pretty lahz!

Hsing! So what's the status of Dan & you? I'm confused...pls msg me to update me if you read this. Hahaha....glad that things are better for you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home